|All images the property of Big Bend Brewing Co.|
Just shy of a year after first expanding its distribution footprint to include areas around Austin, Big Bend Brewing Company of Alpine is now ready to launch its West Texas-inspired brand of beer here in North Texas.
Beginning the week of May 9, FullClip Craft Distributors will begin deliveries of Big Bend brews to draft accounts around the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Initial shipments will be limited to kegs, with packaged products arriving on retail shelves around mid-June.
|Tejas Lager, the brewery's flagship beer, as well as other year-round and seasonal selections will be available locally.|
To help introduce Big Bend to North Texas, brewery representatives will be on hand for a series of official kick-off events, the first of which will be held on Thursday, May 12. Details on that and other festivities to follow are provided below.
Thursday, May 12
- Taps & Caps, Lewisville - 5-8 p.m. - Meet the Brewer with Director of Beer Operations, Jan Matysiak.
- The Rustic, Dallas - 8-10 p.m. - Big Bend Launch Party.
Friday, May 13
- Magnolia Motor Lounge, Ft. Worth - 4-7 p.m. - Big Bend Brewing Co. Happy Hour.
- Reata Restaurant, Ft. Worth - 5-7 p.m. - Big Bend brews on the rooftop.
Saturday, May 14
- Katy Trail Ice House, Dallas/Plano - 10 a.m. - Big Bend beers featured throughout the day.
For more information on the brewery and its beers, visit Big Bend's website at: http://www.bigbendbrewing.com.