|Image credit: Flying Saucer Draught Emporium|
Nowadays, the BeerFeast experience is spread across the State of Texas with festivals happening in Sugar Land, Austin and Fort Worth. Regarding the latter, this year the North Texas stop on this craft beer tour is scheduled for October 10 in Sundance Square.
As in year's past, BeerFeast will feature some of the country's best craft beers, including upwards of 80 selections hand-picked from more than 50 breweries. A full beer list will be released closer to the event, but the Saucer has released a teaser list of a dozen brews expected to be tapped on the big day. The lineup includes (click the links attached to each beer to read full brewery descriptions):
- Brooklyn Quintaceratops: Belgian quad aged in rum and bourbon barrels.
- Dogfish Head Choc Lobster: robust porter brewed with cocoa powder, basil tea and live lobsters.
- Evil Twin Yin: the imperial stout half of an Evil Twin Black and Tan.
- Evil Twin Yang: the imperial IPA half of an Evil Twin Black and Tan.
- Firestone Walker Stickee Monkee: Belgian quad brewed with turbinado sugar and aged in spirits barrels.
- Goose Island Backyard Rye Bourbon County Stout: stout aged in rye whiskey barrels.
- Green Flash Oculus Savage: Belgian tripel/ American imperial IPA hybrid inoculated with Brettanomyces.
- Mission Dark Seas: Russian imperial stout.
- Rogue Marionberry Braggot: braggot brewed with marionberries and wildflower honey.
- Saint Arnold Bishop's Barrel 9: imperial pumpkin stout aged in bourbon barrels.
- Stillwater Artisanal Stereo: India pale ale brewed with a blend of six hops.
- St. Louis Fond Tradition Gueuze: artisan-brewed lambic matured in oak barrels.
Tickets for the Saucer's 10th Annual BeerFeast in Fort Worth are on sale now at the following link:
General admission is $35, which includes a BeerFeast glass and a tasting card good for twelve samples of festival beers. Advance-only VIP tickets are also available for $65, with the added benefits of early entry, a VIP commemorative taster glass, a food voucher and a 2015 BeerFeast T-shirt. In addition, VIP ticket holders will have access to a VIP-only line for rare beer tappings staged hourly throughout the day.